Arun Sen's Photography
I sometimes get asked "what camera do you use", so here is a list of my most used gear, which I'll try to keep up to date. :-)
I do shoot with a bunch of other lenses (just not often) and quite enjoy technical discussions. So if you have gear questions, drop me a message!
- Sony A7R (ILCE-7R) - My "workhorse" which I use for the vast majority of my landscape photos.
- Sony A6000 (ILCE-6000L) - Converted to Infrared (720nm IR Filter).
Frequently Used Lenses
- Sony Zeiss FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS: This is my my most used lens on my A7R.
- Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro
- Sony FE 70-200 f/4 G OSS
- Samyang 14mm f/2.8: Astrophotography
- Nisi V5 Holder
- Nisi Filters: 6 Stop | 10 Stop | 15 Stop | Circular Polariser
- Singh-Ray 0.9 (3 Stops) Reverse Graduated Neutral Density
- Adobe CC (Lightroom & Photoshop)
- Fine Art Panel - Add-on for Photoshop (created by me)
- Tony Kuyper's Add-on for Photoshop ("TK Panel")
- Google Nik Collection
- Topaz DeNoise